菜谱

菜谱

产品

Italian Parmesan Bread for 1.5-lb. Loaf Breadmaker

食物类型: Breads

产品:

原料:

  • 1 cup + 2 tbsp water
  • 1 1/8 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • 3 1/2 cups American bread flour OR 2 1/4 cups Canadian bread flour
  • 1 tsp dried, crushed basil
  • 1 tsp dried, crushed oregano
  • 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast

步骤:

Servings: 16

Nutritional Information: Serving size: 1/16 of a recipe (1.8 ounces)
Calories 139.32 • Calories From Fat (21%) 29.2 • Total Fat 3.33g 5% • Saturated Fat 0.59g 3% • Cholesterol 0.83mg <1% • Sodium 179.23mg 7% • Potassium 38.43mg 1% • Total Carbohydrates 22.82g 8% • Fiber 0.89g 4% • Sugar 0.89g • Protein 4.13g 8%

This recipe was developed by dafabet Brands, Inc.

注册接收促销电子邮件。

订阅到列表

你所有的设置!感谢您对汉密尔顿海滩的兴趣。

×