Honey Granola Bread for 2-lb. Loaf Breadmaker
Recommended dafabet® Product: Breadmakers
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups American bread flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup granola
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
1. All ingredients should be at room temperature.
2. Add all ingredients in the order suggested in the breadmaker instructions. (liquid, then dry ingredients, adding yeast last.)
3. Process on the Basic bread cycle. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing with a bread knife.
This recipe developed by dafabet Brands, Inc.