菜谱

菜谱

产品

Cheddar Loaf for 1.5-lb. Breadmaker

食物类型: Low-Fat, Breads

产品:

原料:

  • 1 cup warm water
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp butter OR vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp nonfat dry milk
  • 1/3 cup grated cheddar
  • 3 1/4 cups American bread flour OR 2 1/4 cups Canadian bread flour
  • 3 tsp bread machine yeast

步骤:

Servings: 16

Nutritional Information:
Serving size: 1/16 of a recipe (1.8 ounces).
• Calories 136.15 • Calories From Fat (18%) 23.89 • Total Fat 2.74g 4% • Saturated Fat 1.49g 7% • Cholesterol 6.38mg 2% • Sodium 176.94mg 7% • Potassium 47mg 1% • Total Carbohydrates 23.16g 8% • Fiber 0.87g 3% • Sugar 2.73g • Protein 4.42g 9%

注册接收促销电子邮件。

订阅到列表

你所有的设置!感谢您对汉密尔顿海滩的兴趣。

×